Creating Places with Purpose
As the communities around us continue to grow, Rayonier's land is sometimes needed for a higher and better use. That's where our real estate subsidiaries come in. Raydient Places + Properties* and Olympic Property Group* are on a mission to create places with a purpose. That purpose may be a country property destined to be a family 电子货币交易软件homestead, farm or ranch. It may be a community that brings families and friends together, with higher quality schools, healthy living and abundant opportunities for recreation and enjoying the outdoors. It may be a place for businesses to expand, or for special properties to be placed into permanent conservation. Whatever the need, our teams are here to help.
Our purpose is to create and sustain extraordinary places and properties that shine brightly for generations to come.
- CHRIS CORR, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
Headquartered in Wildlight, Florida, Raydient is tuned in to the real estate needs of the U.S South. Raydient has a talented rural land sales team focused on creating uniquely enhanced rural properties that are optimized for country living and recreation. Our community development team focuses on places where you can live, work and play. The team’s premiere mixed use development is Wildlight, a large, mixed use development in Nassau County, Florida. The team has also successfully sold key industrial properties in Florida and Georgia, including Belfast Commerce Center near Savannah, Georgia.
Located near the Seattle-Tacoma area in Poulsbo, Washington, the Olympic Property Group has a history of success with residential development, industrial properties and conservation lands. Our experienced team has expertise at all levels of real estate, from sales to community outreach, gaining entitlements and managing land development from construction to close out. Past success stories include Harbor Hill, a 327-acre mixed use development in Gig Harbor, WA; Wright Creek, a 210-acre residential parcel that sold for $12M in Bremerton, WA; and Chatham, a rural, gated community of 19 lots on 152 acres, in Hansville, WA.
We see an abundance of opportunities on Raydient's thousands of country acres. We see a cozy 电子货币交易软件homestead shaded by a privacy fence of pines. We see a habitat for a diverse mix of wildlife on a hunting tract. We see an investment that can be harvested just in time to offset the cost of your child's college education. We invite you to explore how our land can be the starting point to fulfill your purpose.
Explore Raydient Places
A designated National Historic Landmark District, this town was established in 1853 and is primed for redevelopment. Encompassing 318 total acres, it includes a 120-acre developed townsite and 1.4 miles of waterfront on the scenic shores of Hood Canal. Port Gamble is adjacent to the 3500-acre Port Gamble Heritage Park and is less than an hour’s commute from downtown Seattle.
Explore Port Gamble
Wildlight 电子货币交易软件homes open the door to what makes the Florida Lowcountry, or #FLOCO so special. Front porches create opportunities to connect with neighbors. Interior spaces work seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Architectural details celebrate the region’s cultural heritage. Everything connects you to the #FLOCO way of life: healthy, connected, meaningful, fun.
Explore the Low Country
Located in beautiful Kinston, Washington, Arborwood is a community designed to put life in balance. Just 1.4 miles from the Kinston ferry terminal, Arborwood offers convenient access to Seattle while also immersing residents in recreational opportunities. The planned community for 750 single-family 电子货币交易软件homes will literally surround a 799-acre park.
You can learn more about all of the projects these companies are working on by visiting their websites:
Raydient.com: Projects in the U.S. South
OPG.llc: Projects in the Pacific Northwest
Stewards of our Communities and Landscapes
Rayonier and its subsidiaries seek the best for our communities, working with local leaders to solve problems with our land and our support. That means working together to improve economic development, provide for schools, protect our environment, and promoting better health and play.
- In Wildlight, Florida, we donated 27 acres of land for Wildlight Elementary School, a 600-student elementary school that eased overcrowding in nearby schools in Nassau County.
- In Richmond Hill, Georgia, we donated approximately 300 acres for school campuses that will one day serve 5,800 students in the rapidly-growing Bryan County School District.
- We also worked with leaders in Richmond Hill and the state of Georgia to ensure that a much-needed interchange would be built to connect the community to Interstate 95, providing a critical hurricane evacuation route.
- In Nassau County, Florida, we created a stewardship district to help conserve thousands of acres of environmentally sensitive land forever.
Our employees live in these communities, too. We’re proud to do our part in making each of these places even better.
* Raydient Places + Properties is a trademark of Raydient LLC, a taxable real estate investment trust (REIT) subsidiary of Rayonier. The Raydient Places + Properties development properties are owned by Raydient LLC and its various subsidiaries. The Olympic Property Group development properties are owned by OPG Properties LLC and its various subsidiaries. OPG Port Gamble LLC is the owner of the Port Gamble property. OPG Properties LLC and OPG Port Gamble LLC are taxable REIT subsidiaries of Rayonier.